While October is coming to an end, the low season is starting for many Chambres d’hotes. Contrary...Read More
Where the female client stands in the hospitality industry is a question that has many answers....Read More
Most people think that running bed and breakfast is quite fun. But, at the end of the day, it is a...Read More
In the age of digital marketing, chatbots have been used for quite a while now. For any company...Read More
Many hoteliers are obsessed with customer acquisition (and that’s understandable!) but they...Read More
With the ever increasing predominance of OTAs during the booking process, hoteliers are often...Read More
Our latest articles :
- Chambres d’Hotes: How to take advantage of low seasons?
- Women: A different type of clientele. What are the issues in question?
- Tech Update #5 – JAN / FEB / MAR
- Encourage travellers to reserve directly via your hotel website:
- Choosing a channel manager for a hotel
- Tech update #4 – Sept / Oct / Nov 2018